Seeley & Madigan, LLP is a full-service family law firm. Whether you need an initial consultation about divorce, a consulting attorney for mediation, a second opinion, or full legal representation, we have the skills and resources necessary to assist you. Our attorneys have successfully represented a broad range of individuals, including venture capital partners, investment bankers, corporate executives, doctors, salaried employees, entrepreneurs, business owners, and stay-at-home parents.
We practice in the following areas:
- Marital dissolutions (i.e., divorce) and dissolutions of domestic partnerships
- Complex property distribution, such as business and venture capital interests, stock and stock option portfolios, retirement accounts, and residential and commercial real estate investments
- Child custody, including high-conflict custody disputes and “move-away” cases
- Spousal and child support
- Mediations and alternative dispute resolution
- Prenuptial, postnuptial, and cohabitation agreements
- Post-divorce custody and support modifications
- Paternity cases
- Restraining orders
- Stepparent and grandparent adoptions
Call (650) 347-9111 or email email@example.com to arrange for a consultation.